Monday, November 14, 2011

It's getting to be that time!

First, I have a sale this weekend with the Swan Creek Potters:
Saturday, November 19th 9am-4pm
Sunday, November 20th 1-4pm
5727 Weckerly Rd, Whitehouse.
It's cold, so we'll be inside.
Check out Swan Creek Potters web site for details.

Next, I've been invited to be a vendor at the Old West End Tours de Noel on December 4th. I'll be in the Gift Boutique in the Park Lane Luxury Apartments at 142 23rd Street, from 12 -7pm. Check out the Women of the Old West End's web site for details

Here is a preview of what I've got going. Have more in the kiln, I'm hoping to have pics later this week or over the weekend.

Snowmen Salt & Peppers ($30/set)
Sets = Blue & Purple (sold), Dark & Light Yellow, Blue & Orange Stripes

Detail of the yellow pair

Santa hat Salt & Peppers (3 pairs, $30/pair)



Shawl pins come with wood pick ($18/ea)

Top row: Peacock square with leaf texture, Antique Blue round with Leaf, Redwood Square with leaf texture

Middle row: Redwood & Oatmeal round, Green round with blue speckle

Bottom Row: Antique Blue square with leaf texture, Redwood & Oatmeal oval

Snowman earrings - $22 (2 pair - 1 with twig arms [shown], 1 without)

Plank Earrings - $20/pair (silver or 14k gold French hooks)


This isn't for sale, but some of you have heard me talk about it. My nephew has a thing for pi, pie, and boxes, so for his birthday I combined them:


No comments: