Thursday, June 21, 2012

Focus on Fiber Arts Festival

This Saturday (6/23) I'm going to be at the Focus on Fiber Arts Festival at Sauder Village in Archbold. The festival funs from 10am-5pm. Come out and see me! I'll of course have yarn bowls in my traditional glaze style, plus some new stuff:

Shear Joy Sheep Mugs ($16 each) have a sheep on the front...
(The white mug is made from red clay and white glaze, the blue & green mugs are made from white clay with the colored glazes.)

And say Shear Joy on the back (same mugs as above, just flipped around)

Detail

Grazing sheep yarn bowls ($30 each)

Shear Joy draw string back packs. These are sewn from natural colored, pre-washed cotton twill, hand stenciled (with stencils I cut myself), and then sewn together. The eyelets at the bottom are reinforced for strength. They're the perfect size to carry a medium size project! I use one to carry knitting when I walk to/from the coffee shop to meet up with other knitters. $33 each (I made 3 so far.)


No comments: