Friday, April 23, 2010

Tweaky tweaky tweaky

YAY!!! So it seems the tweaks to the glaze worked, although I still have issues with glaze being too thick on big stuff. Everything made it through this kiln except 1 large bowl. The glaze ran on the foot. I can probably grind it off, but a chunk of the foot is stuck to my kiln shelf. Grrr. Need to figure out a better process for that.

Anyway.

Long skinny footed tray:

Full and individual size pie dishes.

Also did some in the blue/oatmeal combo.

Tray

Earrings

The bowl that ran. The glaze is GORGEOUS. So much that I'd like to rub my face on it. And then chew off the puddle stuck to the foot. Grrrrr.

OH!!! And one more thing. I'm taking some earrings in to the gift shop at Sauder Village in Archbold, Ohio to see if they'll sell them. It's pretty much a yes, but I need to go meet with them.

And I'm working on setting up an Etsy page. But I need to get through the sale with the Swan Creek Potters first.

No comments: