Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is it Spring yet?

I'm ready. And waiting.

Been a quiet couple months here. After the mass production before Christmas, I took a few weeks off. And then because those 2 gift pots were screwed up (see previous post), I had to re-make those and enough other stuff (mostly yarn bowls) to fill the kiln so I could get the gifts to people. That's finally done.

Anyway, one thing that I learned (well, re-learned) is that I am not a production potter. That just takes the fun out of it for me. So I'm just going to make what I want when I want to make it. :o) If that means a ton of stuff at once because I'm in a groove, great. I just don't want to HAVE do to that.

That said, I just realized I have 2 months to get ready for a sale. Good thing I'm not working now. ;oP

Today I started some new piggy banks, to replace the ones from last week that fell victim to my distractedness. Tomorrow I'll probably throw more yarn bowls. Oh, and I have some ideas for some Springie thingies. But I'm not telling what that is yet.

Stay tuned.

No comments: