Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SALE THIS WEEKEND!!!

Been having stupid kiln issues as of late... Need to replace a couple parts, but am able to limp along to get through the next 2 weeks.

This weekend is another sale with the Swan Creek Potters. Check out the web site for details.

I'll have a new color combination there... Green and Almond. I'm really excited about how they look together, especially where they overlap. A very happy accident indeed.

Here is a sneak peek:

Pie dish



Yarn Bowl



The glaze up close

1 comment:

Michael Gill said...

Hey Kath-o-line.

Beautiful pots.

How do those sales go for you?

I considered doing some (or one) to try to sell some books, but I don't have enough inventory for sustained browsing. Just a bunch of copies of three things doesn't really make it. And when I thought about making enough--even through re-presenting stuff I already printed, but as individual images--I decided it was just too much.

Getting enthusiastic about christmas at our house, though. Have you heard about that?

Meanwhile: Call me. I've got a question about panty hose.

The word I have to type to get this posted is "flons."